The Breast Health Foundation, which is a Not for Profit Company, was established in April 2002 in conjunction with several companies and organisations to educate the public on breast cancer and breast health, increase awareness and empower women. It’s founding was facilitated by individuals who held deep concerns around women’s health issues in South Africa and had the intentions to educate the public on breast health issues in general and breast cancer in particular.
Our Vision and Mission:
- to increase the awareness of breast health;
- to promote education and treatment;
- and to provide support in respect of breast health.
- operational and direct project fund raising;
- collaborating with like-minded organisations; and formulating, managing and directing our projects